torsdag 21. august 2014

My expectation for this year

Last year I studied abroad in a small city named Dallastown, Pennsylvania in the United States.
I went to a typical American high school and practised my oral and written English by speaking and learning it every day. I had an amazing year in the States living with my crazy hostfamily consiting of host mom Ruthie and my host dad Scott Failor. I am now sitting here, a year later with a lot of great memories and experiences that I would not have if I did not choose to study abroad the second year of high school.

My expectation for this year is higher than ever before. I have promised myself to work hard in every single subject that I have choosen, by doing all  the assigments given and paying attention in class.I am currently planning to study Law in Bergen when I have finished high school, so I know have to work extremly hard by studying for tests and oral presentations. I can not wait to accurique a wider vocabulary and get a lot of knowledge about the British political system.

1 kommentar:

  1. Good goals for this year! Look forward to following your work.

    SvarSlett